Listen in on a face-to-face conversation with Jay Kranda, Online Campus Pastor of Saddleback Church, and host DJ Chuang on this episode of Social Media Church. Jay shares about the lessons learned in pastoring an Online Campus, running 167 online worship services every week (that’s almost one every hour on the hour), how they make online-to-offline connections through Extensions, sneak preview about future developments, and more.
Visit Saddleback Church’s Online Campus saddleback.com/online
OnlineChurchLeaders.com – free online training for online churches + internet campuses
Also listen to Jay Kranda on Social Media Church Episode #19 for more background about the online campus strategy at Saddleback Church
Get the special offer @ jaykranda.com/social
Select blog posts by Jay Kranda (@ jaykranda.com) tagged Church Online —
- How a Small Church Can Leverage a Church Online
- How Does a Highly Creative Church Leverage Church Online?
- Rebroadcast TV, Online Church, Live?, and the Future
- What Can Twitch.tv Teach Online Church Leaders?
- Church Online is More Than a Chat Wall