This episode of Social Media Church features the founder of Mobile Ministry Magazine, Antoine RJ Wright. Listen to his insights about mobile technology and how it’s developed over the past decade. You’ll also hear about how he creates his sketchnotes (visual note-taking), 3 personal tips for how to manage time while being a very active user of mobile technologies, and what he’d like to see the church do more of outside of its own walls.
- How to Build an App for Your Ministry
- Should Our Church Have a Mobile Website?
- 6 Steps of Mobile Engagement
- A Primer on Differences Between Mobile Web Apps and Native Apps
- big list of case studies & research about mobile ministry
- #video: watch raw unedited video of this conversation